--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

It was pretty good

Although, who did that one part with Ganondorf? That was so lame! I don't even get the joke! And the animation was so robotic. It was all tweens! No frame-by-frame? It totally ruined the movie for me.

Everything else was great, though.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

You are my brother but also my biggest rival

Brillant satire of anime in general. I fell out of my chair. And as always, the voicework was the best part.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Wow, that was great

I loved the fact that the chick was named "Frank." I can see why Tall dumped her, though, she was fat. Almost as fat as she was tall, really.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Beautiful and brilliant.

I'm very sad to hear that this is the final installment, but it ended so well that my happiness out-weighs it.

the YuYu the YuYu

This is the great.

Your animation and style remind me of something that I would see in a movie theater. This is supurb on all acounts.

You are probably too busy too read this paticular reveiw, but if by some small chance you are reading this, a tutorial on how to animate like you can would be awesome.

This is an awesome cartoon. Possibly, the best cartoon I will ever see.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

High Five

This is almost as good as the original movie, and I was smileing the entire time. This stuff is awesome. Keep at it, man.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Fun is to be had by all.

This was really great. It hit the right tone with me on every level. It was really funny. The voices were a little hard to follow but, thank goodness there were subtitles. All in all, this is one of the best flash movies I have ever seen. I hope part 3 comes out soon.

The best advice I can give you is, you might want a more clear sounding Microphone.